Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our newest addition

Drum roll please......................its our new baby.............Brian and I made a purchase of a new, well new to us but previously used Toyota Tundra!  We have been looking for sometime for a truck and the one we got, we got for a great deal, and I mean GREAT DEAL, the guy who we bought it from had just purchased a new truck and was just trying to get rid of it.  You know when things seem too good to be true usually they are, well in this case, we were seriously blessed!  We had seriously praying for something that was nice and still be able to fit in our budget.  It would be our first big purchase as a couple, so it was a big deal and we wanted to do it right.  We went and test drove it on a Tuesday night and I have Wednesdays off and we low balled the guy's price and he didn't want to budge, so we said we would like to sleep on it and call him in the morning before ten.  Well he called us around nine and told us he would take our offer.  So while Brian was at work, i went to the bank, bought the car, and registered it.  I had to get a red ribbon to be on it when he drove home, I wish I would have had a picture of his face as he pulled in, it was priceless!  Moments like these makes me wish they could last forever!  

Here is a picture or two from our new addition and rookie just loves riding in the back of it!!!

1 comment:

Time to Blog It Up! said...

ahhh love the truck. Lionel really wants a little toy just like that. So if you ever see anymore great deals let me know, okay!! Hope you both are enjoying life, take care.