Friday, February 4, 2011

Photos

Quick Post...Brae and I had the opportunity to "model" for JJ Cole Diaper Bag company.  I say "model" because we had such a blast doing it.  JJ Cole's Diaper Bags are so cute and have so many fun things about them.  I wish I would have known about their company sooner and I would have purchased one before Brae came.  They have a lot more things than just Bags so check them out if you are looking for something cute and affordable.  Here is the photographer's website who took the pictures.  Her name is Julie and she is does amazing work!  It was so fun!  julieparkerphotography.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Aundrea and Spencer said...

How fun! How did you get to do that? Did they give you a free diaper bag? Well pictures look great!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Holy stinkin cute!!! I'm thinkin baby Brae needs to date younger boys... Like baby Keller! She is probably the cutest little girl ever. You of course looked gorgeous as well! Loved those pics! My dad said he saw you at the temple! He loves Temple Tuesdays!! Haha Especially when he runs into my friends, he thinks he is so cool!

Andrew and Maren said...

So awesome! I love the bags!