Monday, August 15, 2011

Family Photos

I have to be one of the worst bloggers, 9 months I think was my last post, our little girl is growing up so quick I wish I time would just stop for a moment! We were able to take some amazing pictures with the fantastic photographer Jen Herem with Jen Herem Photography we were blessed to be one of the winners in a contest she had for a free photo shoot. Otherwise we wouldn't have been able to afford pictures at the time. So thank you for everyone who helped us get the photo shoot, we love you all! Here a couple of the pictures from it....






5 comments:

elisabeth said...

holy.
she's SO ADORABLE!!!
i LOVE that b&w one of her.
you have such a beautiful fam!

Andrew and Maren said...

i seriously love these, you are all so photogenic. jen is talented!

Ashley and Zach Smart said...

These are gorgeous! I love the one of you 3 sitting in the street.

mountaincreekfoto said...

Aww these are darling! That last picture should be an add for something... gorgeous people? Thats it! You're family should be in a 'gorgeous people' add. :)

-Randall.Ashley- said...

These turned out awesome! You guys are one beautiful family!