Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Surprise....

So last weekend I got a buddy pass flight from my brother Jake's buddy Dalton to surprise Brian in California.  Since buddy passes are stand by my first flight was to Orange County, which is about 5 miles from Brian's apartment.  I was going to have my friend Corrine pick me up and then just show up at his apartment and surprise him....well the flight was overbooked by twenty people.....so I had to fly into Long Beach, which wasn't too bad it was only a half an hour away!  I ended up calling him from the airport and having him come pick me up, not as good as planned, but so good to see him!  I got to stay from Friday night to Monday afternoon and I even went out selling with him!  It is seriously not the type of job I would ever sign myself up for!  It is so scary and you don't feel safe!  Just today Brian had to go sell in Compton, CA!  I am so afraid for his life!  I hope that he isn't jumped!  So, I am really anxiously awaiting his call tonight when he is done selling for the day!  I miss him so much even though I was able to see him this past weekend!  I can't wait to get married so that we don't have to be apart!  Love you Bri!
(This picture is when I was leaving to come home from visiting, I was sad to leave!)

5 comments:

Imperfectly Perfect said...

Hey guys i found your blog!! You guys are so cute together!

Danelle and Alex said...

Cute! Reading your story sounds all too familiar! But I am glad you got to go see him!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Yeah I found y'alls blog! :) I was meaning to ask you if you had one! Hows life!? Check out ours @ www.therockwoodtimes.blogspot.com

Taylor Family said...

Jac- i hope you don't care... i got your blog address from my mom and sister. congrats on the wedding! Aimee

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Hey you, just checked out your blog and couldn't resist writing a little comment...I am so sorry that we missed your reception but your mom said it was wonderful and so I am sure it was...congrats. I love working on my blog it is fun the kids think I am weird...oh well. take care..lionelandtamee.blogspot.com