So I haven't had a spare second from the last post until now. Life has been so busy being engaged, planning the wedding, and being married! But I am loving every minute of it! So here is some pictures from our wedding dinner Brians sweet parents Ron and Jo and his sister Bobbi, planned it and it turned out awesome. It was up in mueller park canyon and was catered by Famous Daves the food was perfect. It was nice have it in the canyon since the temperature was a lot cooler. So here are a few pictures!
Brian and his boys
This is some of Brians family and cousins, who flew in from Seattle, WA!!!
This is one of my bridesmaids, Savanah she was such a great helper. I have known her since I was little and we were best friends growing up! And she is single boys........
She was the only bridesmaid that was single and Brian had so many grooms man that were all trying to catch her eye
This is my cute grandma Bascom, I look up to her so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment