Sunday, October 5, 2008

UTAH vs. OREGON



Here are some pictures from the best game so far this year!  It was fun because for the last quarter of the game we were able to go and sit with the players' family section with Janey (Mike Wright's Mother)  Brian's Mom and brother Drew were there also.  It was a game that was fun to watch because Utah was down by 8 with 2 minutes left and they came back and won by a field goal!  

7 comments:

Kevin and SueAnn said...

It's about time you guys update!!

bobbi said...

Is this the return of blogging?

Kattelman Krew said...

What a fun night! We've missed two football seasons since we've moved, and can't wait to see the local games again :)

Andrew and Maren said...

I am so jealous I didn't get to go to this game, but Andy did and I heard it was a good one! Your pictures are cute!

steph said...

you two are so stinkin cute together! i can't wait to move back and hang out with guys. where are you living? school? work? we really need to talk.

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Hey I think that it was a really super great game, only I got to watch it at home on my TV...I am sure that you really enjoyed it so much more than me...the pictures were so cute..thanks for sharing.

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Y'all make such an adorable couple!!! You look so happy! :)