So this is my favorite thing about July is the parade in Bountiful. Every year we have gone to it since I was little. My mom reserves a spot on the route that we always go to. It is my favorite family tradition. This year we had cousins from Arizona, California, and Utah that came. It was fun to have Brian's side of the family come too with my side so we were all together! I love sitting with all of the little cousins in our family and help them with the candy, it is seriously so fun for me! After the parade we went up with Brian's family to fireworks and his mom got the best spot! I love this time of year!
1 week ago

8 comments:
jac i love all your new fun pictures! looks like you guys are having so much fun already as newlyweds! and that is so cool that you and your mom sang the national anthem at the bees game. you are so talented!
Hey! So, we're setting our blog to private soon, and wanted your email address so I can send you an invite! Leave a comment on my post "Going Private" w/ your email address! Thanks!! :-)
Hey Jacqueline! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous! I'm sure your day was fabulous! It's good to see you're having fun being newlyweds.
jac this is steph from dancers:) i am so happy you have a blog! i am so much better at blogging than facebook. i want to hear how married life is going! we will be moving back to utah in a few months. we will have to get together for sure! give me a call sometime - 334-432-3960. love ya and miss you!!
Hello! This is Nicole from Latter-Day Voices and you look so beautiful and happy newlywed girl! I hope you don't mind that I scoped out your blog. Visit my blog anytime.
Hey guys. So we just found out that you all had blogs, and nobody ever told us. We've been missing out. Send us your e-mail and we'll send an invite to our blog. jmrrdh@gmail.com. Oh, the wedding pics are absolutely beautiful!!!
Hey! its Natalie...(used to be Hunt)
weird, because I was talking to my friend and neighbor Steph Tarbet...and we somehow found out we both know you... send me an email at thekatfam@gmail.com so I can invite you to our blog...we move back to Utah in December...anyways, hope everything is going good :)
Hey you cute newly married gal! What do y'all have going on lately? Can we double!?
Post a Comment