We went the other night out to dinner then to the lights with a couple of Brian's mission companions. It was cold but always a treat to see the lights!
That's so fun, I'm glad it wasn't snowing when you went! I'm sorry about your Grandma; I hadn't read your post when I made my first comment, I was just so excited to find you! Then I went back and read it and I felt so bad, and dumb for my comment! But I hope you're doing okay. Cali. looked like a lot of fun!
3 comments:
I have to say I have been quite impressed with all of your match making abilities... especially when it comes to Brians friends!
fun trip.. I bet it was nice to get away. We have be wanting to take Kam and see the lights but everytime we decide to go the weather has been bad.
That's so fun, I'm glad it wasn't snowing when you went! I'm sorry about your Grandma; I hadn't read your post when I made my first comment, I was just so excited to find you! Then I went back and read it and I felt so bad, and dumb for my comment! But I hope you're doing okay. Cali. looked like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment