Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our 1st Christmas Tree

The first week of December Brian and I went on the search for our first tree. To be sentimental we had originally planned on getting one from a business near where we first met, that we could see from the windows of the physical therapy, but that tree seller is no longer selling where they were last year. So we went to practically every place we could think of and finally found the perfect one. So here are some pictures, we are pretty excited about our cute little tree! (Beware of buying a real tree, they can bring in little bugs inside your home.....when we brought ours inside we discovered a black widow!!! Kinda scary!)

2 comments:

bobbi said...

Yeah I found out the bug thing our first year getting a real tree... I stick to fake tree's now!

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Your tree is really cute, great job. Merry Christmas, hope you have a nice day. ♥Tamee