So a few weeks ago we took the rook out boating to see if she was a good boat dog. It was fun to have her out on the boat she was way interested and curious about what was going on. When we had her go swimming I had to make her wear a jacket since she is like our baby and she was for sure stylin in it! She hated the water! I had to throw her in and one of the times throwing her in she went all the way under and she did not like it at all! The water was part of the problem because it was way cold, there was no way I was going to be getting in there! We took her on a tube ride, haha she hated that too and the picture of her flying is awesome! Hopefully next time we take her the water is warmer and maybe I will get in with her!
Here is her in her sweet jacket.....she has no idea how cold the water is yet!

Brian first tried to coach her into getting in the water.....that didn't work

Next, Brian thought she might swim to him.....which is why I ended up throwing her in!





No comments:
Post a Comment