Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer is over.....

School starts this next week and so we are trying to gear up for it. I wish summer where school was only for three months and summer was for the rest of the year. It is my favorite time of year and it pretty much done. Here are somethings we have been doing lately to take full advantage of the summertime!

Brian is teaching me how to golf....I may not be the best student but I did get out of a sand trap on the first swing with flying colors! I got with in a yard of the hole!Mini golfing with the Bements, I pretty much wasted Brian by being 6 strokes ahead not to mention the 3 hole in ones that I had, I guess if your good at real golf your not too good at mini golf.....haha it was my night!
Stake Lagoon Day 2009 we talked my dad into joining us on the sky coaster. It was cool cause they let John and my Dad go at the same time as me and Bri. So we all fell at the same time. The Skycoaster is for sure something you should do if going to lagoon! We also had a sleepover with our niece and nephew Riley and Kayden. We went swimming with them and then watched movies with popcorn. They love playing with our dog Rookie and can't wait for a dog of their own someday! I took this picture while they were watching Sat morning cartoons, yes, all three were watching the cartoons....our dog thinks she's human haha!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

What a fun summer; I know, BOO for school to start again! Looks like you guys are having fun though, and your house is so cute!

Stefanie and Jeff said...

Looks like so much fun! It was SO good to see you the other night! We should all get together really soon!

bobbi said...

Thanks for the sleepover, they had fun! Really anytime you want they would love it!! :-)