Monday, February 1, 2010

Update

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!! So we as of December 31st are first time home buyers! We have been looking for over a year and finally found a place in a good area for a good price (two huge things when buying a home). We are so excited about it and have been working every spare second this past month. It is planned to be done in about two weeks so I will have to post some before and after pictures....So far we have completely redone the sewer line, plumbing, and electrical. We have torn down walls, made bathrooms bigger, put in a shower in a bathroom where there wasn't one there before, moved the washing machine into the same room as the dryer (that would have not been good walking wet clothes from one room to another), insulated, and so much more! We will have a totally remodeled home by the time we move in!!! So I am so excited and the best part is that we aren't throwing our money away to rent each month anymore! We wouldn't be able to do it without our family and friends help! Its for sure been an adventure!

7 comments:

Montana Brandts said...

That is awesome! Congratualtions I can't wait to see the pics.! Congrats on your baby girl as well... girls are so much fun!!

elisabeth said...

That's so AWESOME! And I'm sure it looks so great.
Congrats you guys!

wuxiheather said...

can't wait to see it! but where are the prego pictures? we need to see them!!!

Cormorant said...

It's going to be amazing! Good luck!

Shooting Star said...

K that explains the lack of posting. Congrats! That is so exciting!

Kellie said...

Jac! congratulations on the baby! You have to post some pregnancy pictures; I just can't picture you cute little body with a baby inside :) I am so excited for you guys!

Kristin said...

Yay for new houses and new BABIES!!! I didn't even know you are pregnant! I'm so excited to see what she looks like! Congratulations!!!