Friday, July 30, 2010

Lets Try This Again

So I am going to try to be better at keeping a blog as more or less a journal.  So with our newest edition I thought it would be best to make the blog private so that I can share funny stories and what we are up to without worrying about creepers out there...So hopefully this weekend I can start posting like crazy and get everyone caught up on pictures of the house remodel, the baby, and what we are up to now

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! So glad your getting back into blogging! Love ya!

Andrew and Maren said...

welcome back! it is such a fun way to stay in touch with everyone! can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey jac! Its jess from school! So glad your back blogging! You look amazing and your baby is daring! I noticed it says i am from texas on your trackerand not bntfl LOL funny, guess my computer must be from there or something, so i thought i'd write you so you weren't freaked out. My husband and i are on our way home from his families from the holiday vaca and i am bored on the drive, so i was looking at everyones blogs and saw yours again! Yea! I am making a blog soon so i'll let you know when i do!