1 year ago
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Its begining to look a lot like Christmas
We have gone to the festival of trees which is one of our traditions that we have. We also have picked out Braelyn's first Christmas tree! I love the smell of the real trees and every time I come home I can't help but think of Christmas! We have our house all decorated for Christmas, I love this time of year! We are so excited because it is the first year Santa will be visiting our house and I can't wait, I don't think Brae will remember much about her first Christmas, but it will be our first Christmas with a child in the home and I don't think we will be able to forget it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
okay really, she is so cute. she is such a beautiful baby! you guys are such a cute family!
Oh my gosh Jac - she is just precious! You need to send a picture to gerber or something. Seriously.
Oh my goodness, what a sweetheart! She is already so big and cute--she's a doll, really. Merry Christmas!
So fun! I can't get over how cute she is! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment