 |
Ugly Sweater Party at the Bements!
|
 |
Just before seeing Santa for the first time, she was so cute and so excited
|
 |
| Opening presents, she loved the paper and the noises that it made! |
 |
| Sitting on the cute blanket I made opening some of her gifts, Brian is such a good daddy! |
 |
| Brian caught us sneaking a nap Christmas day on my Christmas present from Santa, a new rocker for Braelyn's room! |
 |
| This picture is a bit dark, but if you look close, she fell asleep cuddling with her new horse |
Christmas this year is been such a different one. It is amazing how your life changes even in the holidays when you have a child in the home. It made me think about Mary and Joseph and how much they loved baby Jesus.
Brian's family has a tradition on going to see Santa and taking pictures on Christmas eve. This year the line to see Santa was a bit long. Our niece Rylee had been so excited to see Santa. Santa gave each of the children coloring books. Brae was getting tired and hungry. She started to get upset as we were walking back to the cars. As I was trying to calm Braelyn down, Rylee came up to the side of the stroller and gave Braelyn her coloring book and told her she could keep it. Brae stopped crying and was ever so interested in the coloring book. It made me tear up because of how selfless it was. I thought to myself when was the last time I took something of great value to me and gave it to someone else. I hope I can be more Christ like, just like how Rylee was towards my little Brae. I am so grateful to have such great family and friends. So many have helped our little family out in so many ways and wish everyone happy holidays!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Thanks for the treats! They were SO good! Good to see you guys the other night, we'll have to do it more!
I think your little girl is gorgeous...and so are you!
Post a Comment