Normally Braelyn hates, i mean absolutely hates getting her nose cleaned. We were trying to clean out her nose tonight and this is what she did, luckily we had a camera near by and hurried and turned it on...she always makes us smile!
I am so jealous!! Milo screams bloody murder, and we have been trying to get him to clap and he won't. She is too cute, we need to get them together again soon!
Don't you just love how unpredictable kids can be? Gotta love em! Yes, we are pregnant with #3, due in May...forgot how awful pregnancy is . Hope all is well with you guys. We sure love checking the blog every now and then, keep those posts coming!
5 comments:
hahah! I can't believe it.. I wish my kids would do that..Brae is a doll! how cute!
I am so jealous!! Milo screams bloody murder, and we have been trying to get him to clap and he won't. She is too cute, we need to get them together again soon!
this is so funny, the joys of motherhood...i have so much to learn!
Don't you just love how unpredictable kids can be? Gotta love em! Yes, we are pregnant with #3, due in May...forgot how awful pregnancy is . Hope all is well with you guys. We sure love checking the blog every now and then, keep those posts coming!
bahhahah I just started laughing out loud. Rozzy hates it too but she has NEVER done anything close to that...
so cute
Post a Comment