Centerville parade with my family...we went to the chuck wagon breakfast and then the parade after...this is with my brother John
The Stadium of Fire....Brian and I went with my family down to provo with my family and with the one and only Miley Cyrus aka Hannah Montana...They had the blue man group which was really cool to watch, but it was hard to pay attention when Miley was on stage, maybe if I was 10 years old I would be loving it, but that is a stretch. My parents got us a Marriott hotel room to stay in which was sweet and we woke up early the next day and went to the hot air balloon festival.....
The Nelson's had us join on a fun double date to the bees game with fireworks after! It was a nice date night and fun to be with other newly weds!

No comments:
Post a Comment