Sunday, November 2, 2008

Chicago

Yesterday Brian, his brother Drew, and his dad Ron, flew out to Chicago to go to a Bears game. This Brain's family's favorite NFL team. The boys have wanted to go to a game for such a long time. The game is on right now and I should be wearing my jersey in support but i just can't seem to find it... I hope that they win and I hope that the boys are having a good time in Chicago! While Brian is gone, I am cleaning the inside and outside of our new place to rent. Its a cute home, just needs some work to get it in shape for us to move in. Hopefully I can get it all done so that when Brian comes home all of the work will be done and we will be move in. It will hopefully be a big surprise for him!

5 comments:

tjayandjulie said...

I glad to see you guys finally updated the blog. Cute pics. Keep it coming.

Kevin and SueAnn said...

We need your new phone number, we tried to call you to hang out the other day but the number Kevin has is wrong. Love the pics!

Justin and Tawsha said...

I want to see your new house! We will have to see it friday, before or after the concert!

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Hey thanks for the comment on my blog. I love comments! yes I would love to give you that recipe. Do you have an email I can send it to? Just let me know. Smile and have a great day. I enjoy your blogs. Tamee

bobbi said...

da... BEARZ