Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

So this Halloween Brian and I first had a pumpkin carving contest, we hired only the best judges, our niece and nephew Riley and Kayden. After the pumpkin carving, Brian and I went down to my parents house and dressed up as Bell the princess and her prince for Riley because she loves princesses. So Riley and Kayden came down and went trick or treating to my parents house and Brian and I opened the door as Bell and the prince. Riley had such a big smile on her face, it was a fun surprise. We then went trick or treating with the kids to a few houses. Finishing the night off with a scary moving. It was a good Halloween!



2 comments:

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Looks like you both had a great Halloween. Good Luck on your move. Tamee

Taylor Family said...

Happy Halloween! (just a little late)