

My
Grandma Bascom was one of the best grandmas anyone could ever ask for! She was such a
hard worker and always gave 110% of herself to those around her. She was so kind and compasionate. I look up to her so much and hope that someday I can be a lady like her. On Thursday, Nov. 13
th she passed away, surrounded by her children and grandchildren. I will be forever
grateful to her for the love and all of the sacrifices she has made for us. We love you Grandma!
6 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. Grandma's are very special, okay so are grandpa's.I hope that you will always remember the special memories you have of her until you one day meet again. I send my prayers of comfort to you and your family. Tamee
I am so sorry to hear about the death of your grandmother. My granda passed away in September, and it with that came a wave of emotions. I hope all is well with you during this time of loss.
I hope that you are doing o.k. That was a really nice post dedicated to her. Keep smiling.
Jac, it sounds like she was a great grandma. I'm sorry for your loss but it's great you have so many memories with her and that your husband could have her in his life too! It's great to see your blog!
Blogs are so nice because you get to catch up with old friends! You two are the most gorgeous couple! By the way, you got married on my Birthday! keep me posted!
Post a Comment