Tuesday, April 7, 2009

How much for that doggie in the Window


So my puppy is getting so big I would think she is about to her fullgrown dog size. Rookie has such a cute personality! When we make the bed she has to be able to see what we are doing and loves sitting in the window. I thought she is just so cute so I had to take a picture of it and post it for all to see. The best part about her being in the window is that I know where she is and that she's not getting into anything!

5 comments:

Shooting Star said...

That is so cute that she will just sit in the window like that! She has definitely gotten bigger.

Krissy Noel said...

she is a very good girl! oh she has the cutest face!! she also looks like trouble too! haha

Kristin said...

i don't know how much that doggie is but can i buy her please!? she is the cutest dog EVER!

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bobbi said...

Rylee saw the picture of Rookie. She keeps asking me, is that for real or fake? I said it is for reals. She kept laughing and called Kaden in to look at it. Thanks for giving the kids a chuckle, they love Rookie!