1 year ago
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
The Project
So Brian and I have had our TV set up on an end table since we were married (In our first apartment an end table was the only thing that would fit in the space to hold the TV). Now that we are renting a house we had a little more room to work with and I have been looking for a sofa table of some sort to refinish for our TV stand. We finally found one for a screaming deal and the only problem it was pine so a really light yellow color. We went to see it when we were about an hour away visiting family and we were in Brian's two door car. We put it in the back but half of it was sticking out of the end and all the way home I was so worried it would fall out on the freeway. We finally got it home safe. We went and got some primer and top coat and the project began. I was planning on doing this project in my spare time. The next night Brian was in the garage sanding and priming and doing it all. He was such a sweetheart to take it on and it couldn't have turned out better!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
it looks so good jac! i love it
Feel free to make another one if you want! :-)
Post a Comment